The Pulmonary Care Program provides an alternative treatment option to patients with respiratory medical problems. We have developed a program to intensify the quality of life through improved pulmonary function. The process is designed to decrease the patient’s dependence on pulmonary medication and improve airway secretion management. Our therapists work with patients to assist them in reducing respiratory therapy needs.
- Individually paced program
- Oxygen and suction
- Active rehabilitation staff participation
- Discharge planning and referral
- Semi-private and isolation rooms available
- 24-hour respiratory therapists available
At the beginning of each treatment plan, medical personnel work closely with family members to establish individual discharge goals. Then all treatment plans are designed, monitored, and modified to meet the predetermined goals.