Hemodialysis (often simply referred to as “dialysis”) is the process of removing toxins from the blood of a patient with acute or chronic renal (kidney) failure. Normally these toxins are removed from the blood by the kidney. When the kidney is not functioning properly, dialysis is sometimes recommended in order to allow the patient to live a longer life.
Our Skilled Nursing Center provides residents with easy access to dialysis care in any kind of weather. In order to deliver the latest in care, we have teamed up with a leading hemodialysis provider.
Before initiating dialysis, patients may feel ill and lack the strength for everyday life and social activities. After a few weeks on dialysis, patients should begin to feel better. With the help of our healthcare staff and the latest medical technologies, many dialysis patients find that they can still lead full, active lives.
- A comfortable, healthy environment
- In-house medical testing and services
- Team approach for comprehensive care
- Dedicated, highly skilled staff
- Direct access to tertiary care facilities
- Adaptive equipment for special needs
- In-house health services for convenient medical testing and treatment
- Holistic approach to help patients achieve the highest possible quality of life
- Information technologies to collect, sort, and translate patient data into easy-to-read reports that enable physicians to make informed decisions for optimal care